Speak to our experts and specify your requirements for the analysis of your customers and markets. Ideally, we will start by conducting an analysis workshop with all staff from your company who are directly involved with the process (e.g. IT, database, marketing, sales). The purpose of the workshop is to structure and agree on the content and process for providing the data, right up to the implementation of goals and results for everyone involved.
AZ Direct will then offer business intelligence solutions, which are generally based on the analyses of your customer database. This can be done in one of several ways:
Analysis of your customers and markets by AZ Direct, at AZ Direct’s offices:
You provide us with access to the customer data required for the analysis. Our team of experts performs the necessary analyses, generates a comprehensive report of results and presents and discusses the findings with you during an extensive results workshop at your location.
Analysis of your customers and markets by AZ Direct at your location:
A member of our analysis team comes to you with their analysis computer and the required data mining software. You provide them with the necessary customer data and a desk to work at. Once this is complete, our analyst then generates a comprehensive report either at your location or back at the AZ Direct office. The results are then presented and discussed with you during an extensive results workshop at your location.
Analysis of your customers and markets by you with our help, at your location:
One of our analysis experts comes to your location. Depending on your requirements, they then provide support for your analysis work, either actively or in an advisory capacity.
There are also a number of other options, such as integrating market research and specialist geographical information technology installed on AZ Direct’s systems into the analysis. We will be happy to put together an individual solution for you!
You can also benefit from:
- AZ Direct’s more than 25 years of analysis expertise
- Data mining expertise proven in work for the most important sectors, from financial services, mail order and retail to telecommunications, energy, brand, media, tourism, lottery and fundraising companies
- Highly flexible analyses in terms of both time and location
- Access to the AZ DIAS market database with more than 250 additional profile attributes such as socio-demographic statistics, psychographics and consumer and lifestyle traits
- Use of globally established statistical and geographical analysis software
Your objective is the key – we will build our offer around it!