The AZ Direct shopping basket analysis can clarify the following points:
- What customers consider to be the best combinations and placements for your products.
- Why one product flies off the shelves whilst another merely warms them.
- How to structure future offers better according to your customers’ affinity for certain products.
- Which of your customer types prefer which combination of products.
- Which products should be placed next to each other in future advertisements or point-of-sale displays.
- How to plan purchasing and sales figures and strategies better.
- How to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- How to make better use of your advertising budget and give your revenues a lasting boost!
Our analysts will work intensively with your transaction data in order to provide you with detailed evaluations that show how often products are bought together, which are preferred by first-time customers and which occur most often as repeat purchases, etc.
We also work out the direct correlation between your transaction data and the associated typical customer profiles. To do this, we factor more than 250 address-qualifying variables on socio-demographics and psychographics, and consumer, household and income structures from the AZ DIAS market database into the analysis.
AZ Direct’s shopping basket analysis constitutes the basis for an optimised, customer-orientated strategy for your future marketing and sales measures!