For this, you need to provide us with your data for the different stages of the analysis and assessment:
- The customer structure analysis analyses the customers you have acquired to date, separated according to their profit routes – providing you have saved this information in your database for each specific customer.
- Based on the over 250 enrichable attributes in the AZ DIAS market database, we investigate the extent to which each channel is associated with different customer characteristics or target group profiles.
- The traditional channels such as TV and radio campaigns, newspaper and magazine advertisements and poster ads with hotline numbers are just as relevant as mailing campaigns, package supplements, e-mail advertising, Internet pages or banners, direct sales, in-store business, etc.
- We identify the typical target group profile and corresponding potential of the contactable target group for each channel.
- We generate a channel-specific optimisation model (score cards) for targeted address approaches for your future marketing and sales activities.
If you do not have analysable customer addresses for certain channels – or at all – we can still show you how different target groups use the different channels and transfer this information into corresponding potential analyses, address ratings and address selections. Thanks to our partnerships with renowned market research firms, such as TNS Infratest, and the fact that we combine the results with data from the microm consumer analysis and the neuromarketing knowledge gained from 180° visual systems, we can provide you with relevant, targeted information that allows you to select the right channels for your customers.
Use this opportunity to make your multi-channel campaigns even more effective. We will be ready to assist you with our expert knowledge.